Help to Choose a Wedding Venue
Looking for great wedding venues for your much awaited wedding ceremony can be a challenging ordeal. But you can keep worries at bay when you follow these 8 tips and other wedding venues requirements in Long Island, NY.
- Oftentimes, the choice of a wedding venue depends on two things. On one hand, you choose your wedding date around the availability of the wedding venue. On the other hand, you choose your wedding venue to suit the ideal date of your wedding. You’ll basically pick one.
- Ask the minimum and maximum number of guests that can be accommodated at the wedding place. Surely, you won’t want your 300 guests to be crammed on a venue suited for an intimate wedding celebration.
- Determine exactly what are included in the venue that you hire and what are not like photo booth, etc. For instance, are the chairs and tables included in the package? How about the sound system and the DJ?
- Ask about the staff to guests ration. Make sure that there will be enough waiters to look after your guests. Again, are the services of these staff included in your payment?
- Ask who will be in charge of the overall activities on your wedding. If there are individuals who need special needs, perhaps a guest in wheelchair, make sure that they are taken care of.
- Inquire if a wedding venue has a “no candle” policy or what. This is especially true if you’re dreaming of a wedding venue Long Island with a hundred flickering candles around you
- If you’re planning to use the venue’s sound system, check the equipment and make sure that they’re working well. This is often one of the most overlooked wedding venues requirements in Long Island, NY.
- Discuss with the wedding caterer about particular food or drink requirements of your guests. For instance, if you knew someone in your guests list that is allergic to a particular ingredient or menu, better avoid these food to be included in your menu.
More Wedding Advice and Tips: